Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Knights Templar Forum Index -> Guild Master Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allegria
Guild Master

re: raiding

Part of my responsibility as a guild leader, is to see that we make parts of the game available to our members that require guild teamwork and leadership and organization, such as raiding beyond LFR.

OKT has a casual group that raids Sunday nights, a team effort in fun and fellowship. It's a wonderful group of my friends, provides challenges above LFR, provides teamwork and guild effort, and is the kind of atmosphere I prefer to play in myself.

But in order to provide raiding under an experienced raid leader and officer responsible for organizing, going, staying on task and target and keeping morale up, as well as providing direction and progression to those desiring of it, I put the word out for a designated and permanent raid leader.

It makes me very happy to have had a number of people interested. Current raiders and raid-interested 90-level members are checking them out, as their involvement provides us more options. Does the Sunday raid group want to move forward under a designated raid leader? Does the guild want to form a second more-focused raid group, that will roll in addition to the Sunday night? Only our members who are raiding or want to, know the answers to these types of questions and, as they are adults, they can work out those directions themselves.

What I do, and have done, is provide the potential for our members to play the way they would like to. It's up to them to decide for themselves how they like to play, and avail themselves of the opportunity if they wish.

Jump to: