Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Knights Templar Forum Index -> New Memberships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kymophobia

re: Hi! :D

Emmika11

welcome to the guild

Welcome to the guild, glad to have you and your experience on board.
Kymophobia

Herro Everyone!

My name is Mandi, and I'm new to the server and guild. I am RL friends with Felwin, Mufasa, and a couple other people in the Guild. :D I transferred here from Perenolde, where a "friend" of mine (who is a GM of a bigger guild) was non-stop harassing me, not to include posting information about my children in Trade Chat. When Blizzard said they wouldn't do anything about it, I decided it was time to move.

I'm 28 years old, I live in the Portland, OR area. I have three children. I'm engaged to be married on 3.14.15(yes, Pi). My fiance, Kyle, is in the guild as well. His toon's name is Tweaksauce.

A little about our history:
We both started playing seriously around late BC right before Wrath came out. I had another account, but that account is gone now. I have 4 Level 85's that I brought over. All of my toon's names are after Phobias. That's how you will know it's me. Happy Kyle was a raid leader for another guild on Perenolde, and I was a GM for a guild on Windrunner. I have an amazing job, which I'm sure you will hear me talk about at some point.. LOL.

I'm highly interested in doing some things for the guild, and getting involved as much as time allows me to. Just whisper me in game. :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Knights Templar Forum Index -> New Memberships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum