Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Knights Templar Forum Index -> New Memberships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmika11

re: Hello from Beraby

awsome glad to have you on the okt team!!! :D

Emmika

re: Hello from Beraby

My rl name is Bill.

I just joined your guild yesterday. I am 55 years old and have been playing RPGs since 1985. WoW is my first MMOPG, I started playing last August. I have 4 85s on a West Coast server Shadow Priest, Dest Warlock, Fire Mage and Elem Shaman. It is a great server and I am in a great guild there but since I am located in the Central time zone I had a hard time doing raids because of time restraints. Plan to move my toons to this server in July or August.

Looking forward to doing Zig/Zag, FL and normal DS. Don't mind helping people out or getting constructive crit (still learning the fine points of the game and how to play my toons) but want no grief if I decide not to use it.

I joined this guild because it had many active members on at a time and its laid back attitude.

Looking forward to Leveling Beraby to 85 and joining raids and instances.

May consider doing PVP but want a group that is willing to train and has a battle plan other then run to the middle and play CoD.

Let's burn em down. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Knights Templar Forum Index -> New Memberships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum