Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Knights Templar Forum Index -> Guild Master Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allegria
Guild Master

re: meetings

I have a strong commitment to OKT; I've been in it since Dec 2006, and often stepped in when asked to run it when our first guild leader was unable to because of his work schedule. I know its history and its value.

I am facing the same responsibilities with a convoluted work schedule that draws me away from the game, at least until very late server hours when I normally can play. However, we have two strong Assistant Guild Masters that keep the guild well in hand, Jagrmeister and Nonmortus.
They are not just officers, they are Assistant Guild Masters and all that entails.

In addition, we have officers and leads organizing runs and events and keeping on top of the bank and other tasks. This is what officers are for. They get perks for doing works.

I must apologize for not making meetings that I have scheduled and planned for. I have every intention to do so, but can not avoid life responsibilities that come up, and there have been many of those recently. But we do not need me to attend them when we have capable Assistant GMS and Officers who can make the discussions, take comments and information, and when we have an entire Guild of 800 people who can make suggestions for our objectives and continued direction.

This is an issue only of timing. I am not 'off' the game; I am just not able to consistently schedule my play time. If at any time I would not be able to be on the game at all, then another capable Guild Master will be engaged.

See you soon!

Jump to: